What is Bettie Bomb
In a nutshell, we’re two ladies with a mutual love for Public Relations and a passion for telling your story. As business owners, we work with clients who share our professional vision and love to help local entrepreneurs just like us. Now here is the more formal version of who we are…
A Boutique Chicago PR & Marketing Agency
Founded in 2005, Bettie Bomb is a collective communications agency based in Chicago, Illinois. We offer a suite of PR & Marketing and Branding services from trusted industry partners under one creative umbrella. We work as an extension of your team, creating personalized campaigns, building awareness and telling your story when it matters most.
Female-Owned Public Relations Agency
We are a female-owned boutique agency specializing in all things lifestyle:
- Health & Wellness
Partners Rebecca Kussmann & Laura Collins work closely with businesses & organizations to target key audiences and generate exposure all under the Bettie Bomb umbrella. Work one-on-one or have us build a team. We can be BIG and we can be small…that’s the beauty of it. Small, but mighty with the ability to grow. That’s us in a nutshell.
Bettie Bomb offers a diverse array of services related to Public Relations, Marketing, Branding, & Design. We tailor these services to our clients’ needs, goals, and objectives. Our services include:
- PR & Marketing
- Public and Media Relations
- Influencer Marketing & Outreach
- Webinars & Virtual Workshops
- Watch Parties
- On-Site Conferences
- Black Tie Galas & Fundraisers
- Strategic Partnership
- Programming & Sponsorships
- Community Relations
Some Of Our Clients
We’ve provided PR & Marketing Services for dozens of clients over the course of 15 years. From restaurants and retail businesses to philanthropic organizations, government agencies, and events, Bettie Bomb knows how to get it done. Here are some of the clients we’ve worked with.
PR for Restaurants
- Fry the Coop, a Nashville Hot Chicken fast-casual restaurant with multiple locations in the Chicagoland area
- Amy Morton’s restaurant group based in Evanston, Illinois, which includes:
- Chez Moi & French Quiche – a neighborhood bistro and café in Chicago’s Lincoln Park
- Wells Street Market – a dining hall in the Loop featuring Fry the Coop, Piggy Smalls, Fare, Tempesta Market and more
- Francesca’s Restaurant Group – which includes concepts such as Davanti Enoteca, Fat Rosie’s Taco & Tequila Bar, Disotto and all Francesca’s locations
- Egg Harbor Café – a breakfast & lunch restaurant with multiple locations throughout the Midwest and South and many more.
PR For Consumer & Packaged Goods Businesses
- Fresh Picks – a home grocery delivery service that works with Midwest farms to bring the Chicagoland area the best of local produce, meat & dairy
- Paradise 4 Paws and Pooch Hotel – a pet resort with multiple locations throughout the country
- Spencer’s Jolly Posh Foods and Moon Meals.
PR For Physicians & Medical Facilities
Bettie Bomb helps experienced physicians position themselves as experts in their fields. Below are a few of the ones we’ve worked with.
- Dr. Nicole Williams – founder of The Gynecology Institute of Chicago
- Delos Therapy – focused on chronic pain & muscle health
- Fertility Centers of Illinois
- Elite Body Sculpture with Dr. Aaron Rollins
- Iteld Plastic Surgery w/ Dr. Lawrence Iteld
PR For Philanthropic Organizations
Fundraising is fundamental to the success of philanthropic organizations. Annual events are a key driver to raising awareness, funds, and highlighting the good work these organizations do for their cause.
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Chicago House
PR For Community Organizations
Over the years, we’ve helped several local community organizations get the word out. From publicizing local events to spotlighting neighborhood businesses, we are dedicated to helping the communities in which we live. Here are a few of the ones we’ve worked with.
PR For Wine & Spirit Brands
From wine merchants to liquor and spirit brands, Bettie Bomb has helped increase visibility among key target demographics. Below are a few of the ones we’ve worked with over the years.
PR For Events
From event planning and coordination to generating media buzz and attendance, we help spotlight events ensuring maximum visibility.
- Martha Stewart Wedding Party
- Frontera Grill’s 30th Anniversary with Celebrity Chef Rick Bayless
- Taste Talks
- Grey Goose Chicago Beach Polo World Cup
- International Table Tennis Festival
- Good Food EXPO
- Wine Enthusiast Toast of the Town
- Rita Hayworth Gala.
PR For Retail Brands
Bettie Bomb has helped numerous Retail Brands launch new locations and products in the greater Chicago area and beyond. See below for a few of the companies we’ve worked with.
- Peter Millar – a men’s wear company featured at Nordstrom
- Block 37 – a shopping center in Chicago’s famous Loop
- Tommy Bahama – a lifestyle brand with retail and restaurant locations nationwide
- Lava Lamp – a novelty brand producing one of America’s iconic home goods
- Universal Standard – a plus-sized women’s clothing line
- Killerspin – the world’s leader in table tennis
- Intimacy (now Rigby & Peller) – PLACEHOLDER SENTENCE
- ZipFit Denim – PLACEHOLDER SENTENCE
As you can see, we’re an experienced Boutique PR & Marketing Agency with extensive work within a lot of industries that fall under the “lifestyle” umbrella. Big or small, national or local, Bettie Bomb can be an extension of your team and help to communicate your message levering multiple forms of marketing. It’s not a one size fits all and we help you determine what methods are right for you and your brand.